Sunday, July 08, 2012

Comic Con Commissions!

After talking to some people, I expect to have a bit of free time while at comic con next week! I'll be taking 5 commissions to be done at my table at SDCC! They will be 100/piece 5.5x8.5, full color colored pencil . Here is an example of one below.

Email me if you would like to pre order a commission! If I finish early I'll open up more spots, stop by and say hello!


These two will also be available for purchase Ariel has been sold, french girl is still available

Find me at Small Press N-02!


4 comments:

Tegan Clancy said...

fantastic job capturing Ariel's hair!

Cameron Thompson said...

Beautiful pencil work!

Jennifer said...

Best Advantage Payroll Management Services & Reports in California, Florida USA. Nationalhrsolution provides payroll management, with our comprehensive benefits & service options.
Payroll Services California

Best Tide Yacht Sales Company in California said...

Are you looking for marine electronics installation? Tide Yacht is your one-stop solution. Just get in touch with us and we will resolve your issues. marine electronics repair